- the personal information we may collect from you when you visit our web site, respond to our emails, or otherwise contact us via telephone, email, fax or mail,
- why we gather information from you,
- how we collect it,
- how we use it, and
- the choices you have regarding our use of personal information you have provided.
Note: You must be 18 years or older to use or register at www.fairhavenmemorial.com. The Web Site is a general audience site and we do not knowingly collect, maintain or disclose personal information from or about children.
Why do we gather information?
Fairhaven Memorial gathers personal information to communicate with you, to process your orders, and to provide an enhanced and more personalized shopping experience.
What information do we gather?
We collect information through our Web Site, emails, mail, fax, and telephone, including when you:
- place an order, and
- participate in our site registration.
- Depending on how you interact with us, we collect some or all of the following types of information:
- your name, address, telephone number, email address,
- billing information (credit card number, expiration date and billing address),
- Message and recipients' names
- Information you provide to us may be collected by us even if an order, registration, or other process is started but not completed or otherwise cancelled.
How we use "Cookies".
How we use the information we collect
We use information we collect to communicate with you, to process your orders, and to provide an enhanced and more personalized shopping experience. However, we do not make your email address available to third parties.
We reserve the right to disclose information you provide to us as required by law, in response to legal process and law enforcement requests and as necessary or appropriate, in our view, to operate the Web Site, process orders or registrations, to conduct promotions, contests, and to protect the rights or property of the Company, its users, customers, recipients, Providers, Licensors, and Associates (as these terms are defined in the Conditions of Use).
Consent to Transfer and Submission
Security and Passwords
If you place an order on our Web site, it encrypts the credit card number you submit prior to transmission over the Internet using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption technology. This technology works best when the Web Site is viewed using Microsoft's Internet Explorer® or Mozilla Firefox®. However, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Although we make reasonable efforts to safeguard personal information once we receive it, we cannot warrant the security of information we receive.
Portions of the Web Site (such as our registration) may require registration and log-in processes in which you will select a password (collectively, the "Password"). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any Password and for all activities that occur using your Password, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Password or accounts.
Your Consent and Changes to this Policy